“WE BELIEVE THAT THE HEALTH AND STRENGTH OF OUR COMMUNITY DEPENDS ON THE SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL HEALTH AND STRENGTH OF EACH OF OUR MEMBERS, AND THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE.”
- We are a self assured, caring community; responding to the needs of individuals and families.
- We respect and use the accumulated wisdom of our Elders, to balance our choices on the best that modern knowledge and traditional ways have to offer.
- We are a politically stable community for the benefit of the community members, as well as those who are under agreement with us.
- We are committed to using our lands to create a strong economic base for our people today and tomorrow, and to managing them without damaging the environment.
- We are committed to the path of sustainable economic self sufficiency, through the strength of our resolve to carefully grow and manage our resources.
- Our health, social and economic conditions and indicators are at or better than the Canadian average.
- Families and individuals living in Muskoday community have fair access to affordable housing options.
- We enjoy a clean, healthy environment in our community.
- Copy of Trespass Law
- Trespass Law Vote - Results
- TRESPASS Law Voting - October 28th
- MEDA Website
- Notice of Public Meetings
- Community Development Initiative
- MFN Justice Committee Members Wanted
- MFN Land Code - Vision in Planning Award
- MFN Annual Report & TLE Update
- Land Use Plan Update
- Equity Fund Application