“WE BELIEVE THAT THE HEALTH AND STRENGTH OF OUR COMMUNITY DEPENDS ON THE SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL HEALTH AND STRENGTH OF EACH OF OUR MEMBERS, AND THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE.”
- We are a self assured, caring community; responding to the needs of individuals and families.
- We respect and use the accumulated wisdom of our Elders, to balance our choices on the best that modern knowledge and traditional ways have to offer.
- We are a politically stable community for the benefit of the community members, as well as those who are under agreement with us.
- We are committed to using our lands to create a strong economic base for our people today and tomorrow, and to managing them without damaging the environment.
- We are committed to the path of sustainable economic self sufficiency, through the strength of our resolve to carefully grow and manage our resources.
- Our health, social and economic conditions and indicators are at or better than the Canadian average.
- Families and individuals living in Muskoday community have fair access to affordable housing options.
- We enjoy a clean, healthy environment in our community.
- MFN Health Center - Health Aide
- MFN Housing Foreman
- MFN Carpentry Crew Worker
- MFNCS - Educational Assistants - (3)
- MFNCS - Administrative Assistant
- MFNCS - Oscapew
- MFNCS - Grade One Teacher
- MFNCS - Yard Worker
- Muskoday Awasis Daycare - Term
- Administration Support Assistant
- Custodian - Admin Building
- Summer Student Positions
Muskoday First Nation Administration Building
P.O. Box 99
Muskoday, SK S0J 3H0
Telephone (306) 764-1282
Toll Free 1-877-687-5632
Fax (306) 764-7272